Saturday, October 27, 2012

I PROMISED

I promised I would write everyday! or at least try to BLOG everyday! But I get so busy, it is hard! plus I do not want to blog about meaningless stuff, and besides my poems everything has been pretty much about nothing...

First things FIRST I hope everyone is going out to VOTE OBAMA 2012!!!!

that is important!

Secondly I have just been working like crazy! I got all this senior stuff to pay for, for my sister, I have school myself, and I have to winterize Jade and I new coats shoes etc! so Yeah between work, sleep, and school! I have been quite busy!

I have also been trying to get another job, my work from home job is not strict enough for me, I think I can do whatever I want, and that is not the case... I guess I am not strong willed enough to work from home, and actually work!

For the most part I get over 40hrs everyweek from my work from home job, but I am scheduled 60, so over 40 is not enough time and effort I am putting in this job! and they do not need someone who is gonna half ass them!

But I also work over 40hrs at my third shift job to! So I mean I am not tryna get over, I am just tired, and then a full time student at that...

SO I have been working on getting my old job at Walgreens back! I miss it there, and that can be my second day job, and maybe only work my work from home here and there, when I want to or whatever!

WHo knows I might have three jobs here pretty soon if my manager will take me back because I went about leaving that job 100% wrong! so I dont know only time will tell!

But that is all I have for now! later EVERYONE

Enjoy your Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment