Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday! 10/19/2012

Hey everyone! So i have been randomly writing poems, and posting them!
I am good I think, but I am working to be great!
I want everything I write to be really good! I want people to not be able to get enough of the things I write, rather there books, or poems etc!
 
But like I said I am trying to make sure I write on here something everyday! to get myselfback motived and back together... I am going to kinda use this as an online diary! because I have so much stuff I need to take care of, and I feel like the more I write or talk about it the more I will get done or do things about it!
 
So that is my plan!!! it is FRIDAY everyone hope everyone has something fun or relaxing planned for there weekend.
 
I think I might go see Taken 2, but I need to do some cleaning, so I might just stay here at home, and clean, relax and get ready for my all day shift tomorrow!
 
I was supposed to work this morning but I fell asleep and Maurice didnt wake me up! Which it is not his responsibility to make sure I get up but dang!
 
My phone wasnt working anyways but I was willing to try anything I didnt want to miss anymore hours! I have to make better effort with this other job!
 
anyhoo I am in a meeting now, so I need to go but who knows I might write more and post it here later!
 
Havea  great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment