Friday, October 19, 2012

First love


 
 
I couldn't deny you if I wanted to!
All I can do is smile, when I think about you!
We are so close, even though were so far apart!
I always keep room for you in my heart!
you have been with me through everything!
Sometimes I think our relationship is some wierd dream!
I cant believe its been so long,
17years of knowing each other, 10 years of being reunited
so much growing, laughing, and fighting
Were older now, and we had started back then.
But every time I talk to you it still feels like a Big win!
your my bestfriend!
you mean a lot to me!
The love I have for you should never leave you feeling empty!
Everyone gets filled with envy!
But we show no empthy, for those who dont understand.
But listen no matter what you'll always be my number one man!
I always thought one day you'd be the one to take my hand!
Your a father now, meaning someones dad!
Im not mad!
I was sad at first, but truely I am glad
that regaurdless the situation
you I once had!
Always there for you I will be!
no matter who what when!
you will see
that honestly your heart still belongs to me!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment