Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday

Happy Sunday!!!!
I'm chilling alone on this decent day! I worked a few hours this morning, then I took my sister to work! I wrote the poem below, which I am going to get into in a moment. So yeah my Sunday has been about doing errands...
Now as for the poem I wrote, it is kinda deep I think. If you knew the situation it would make the world of sense. But yeah I cannot keep putting myself out there on the line.
 
Its weird last year around this time, I was so worried about losing him due to my infidelities and this year this time I couldn't be more happier to say I am done! I am free and I will get all my ish back to where it needs to be!
 
So those are my goals and I am sticking to them! That is all for now! But of course I will keep my blogger up to date on what is going on and with poems or writings!

No comments:

Post a Comment