Thursday, October 18, 2012

Love


 
I love you?
Do we hear that alot or not enough?
and is it Love or is it just Lust?
why do you love me I wonder?
is it because my heart has such thunder?
that it draws you in and you can not resist for all my love has to be a gift!
but if it is a gift in which who is it for?
is my soulmate a knocking at my door?
and when he comes how will I know?
or will my Love just start to grow?
I just want to know.
Who is to say we havent already let our soulmate go?
And if we did will we ever know?
that we had our chance with the one meant for us?
and now we wont get another glance?
Because I am sure I have found my right man...
Im not so sure he knows...
Im not real positive if i should pursue this situation or let it go?
For I am scared of rejection, and my heart cant take any more neglection.
My affection is to strong, and passionate,
 and I just want to share my love with some one that can match it.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment