Sunday, October 21, 2012

I Needed YOU!!!


When I first met you,
you seemed to be the only one that cared!
the only one that was THERE
For me you see,
 I have always been everyones rock!
everyones go to person, i just solved everyones problems.
But had no one there to help me solve my own.
Then I met you,
and you were like shiny and gold!
You gave me a reason for being, and something to hold!
You helped me get through some of my tougher years, and stood by my side throughout all of my doubts and fears.
As time went on you became distant and cold,
No longer did I have you to hold.
I learned as time progressed that I was not your interest
you only cared about your self, your feelings, your rest
I didnt understand how this happened, how did you turn
from this loving caring guy to some mean big germ.
I found myself not wanting to be with you
not wanting to be around you
I then was no longer happy that I even found you.
You promised you would change and things would be different
you swore you loved me and you'd change your custom living
But you didnt
you stayed distant and cold.
I tried and I tried again to make you my something to hold
but nothing worked and shit got old.
Your never there for me and I dont know why
I am sooo sick and tired of all this time I cry
I dont even want to try,
Anymore with you!
4 years of my life I have been through
holding on and missing you
you were here, but I didnt have you
you are never here when I needed you the most
your just some fucking ghost
They say if you love something let it go
I love you and this is how you will know!
I am letting you go!
free to be you! free to live your custom living too!
See I need you now more than ever but you need you too
so for that this way is better!
you might never understand my reasons to part,
you might never understand really this is all your fault
But in the end you will see that you did actually do something for me,
You helped me learn and grow and become this women
I thought Id never know
For you I am stronger, smarter and wise!
and honestly I'ma feel bad for other guys!
you helped me read through bullshit, lies and deciet,
Now I know I will never not stand on my own two feet!
Because when I needed you, you were not there,
So I learned to deal with my own doubts and fears!
I dont need anyone anymore not even you!
So you can go on about your life, and keep doing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment