Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday ! 10/22/2012

For the first time in my life, I do not have the answers, I do not have a back up plan. And I am just going to try and make it through this with my best foot forward.
 
It is scary I always have a back up plan or can come up with one. But I have been thinking, and thinking, and I have nothing...
 
For the FIRST time in my life I am going to get through some things on a day by day senerio, and I do not know how I really feel about it... Not good I know that! but I am sure that I can handle everything! I have been doing everything anyways! so what is it with doing it without a plan?
 
On another note, Sorry I am just unfocused, this not having a plan thing is really bothering me. I always ALWAYS have plans, and like three back-up plans to go with them, and right now my mind is every where searching, and its hard for me to keep my train of thought!
 
 
OKAY besides that, I have enrolled back into school, and it is going great! it could be better but my schedule is so crazy! Like I should be a millionare all the time I spend at work, and not to myself or anything else.
 
 
So I have came to a conclusion that I need better time management! and I am currently working on that.
 
 
I need to just sit be calm, and breath! Something will show me what my next route is! and I will wait for a moment, but not forever!
 
Have A great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment