Wednesday, October 17, 2012

October 2012

Wow, It has been so LONG since I blogged! So much has changed since my last blog! So here are some of my updates!


My boyfriend, and I broke up and he moved out. It was the worst situation I thought I ever had to go through! I cried everyday! it was bad!

I let my older sister move in long enough to destory my relationship with my bestfriend, and my boyfriend. Once those two people were done with me, my "sister" moved out.

I started to sink! I talked, beg and plea'd for my boyfriend to come home, he was gone for like 3 months almost! So we agreed to both go in 100% on our relationship and start over!

YES he came home... Since then I have gained custody of my younger sister, whom just turned 18 in September, but she is a Senior in High School! Having her has been a constant struggle. Like It is hard to differ from parenting,and just being a sister. Which makes are relationship harder to deal with as well... But for the most part her being her has been great!

My brother who is 19 and was living with me moved out this month! he got his own place, and I am so very proud of him! and was ready for him to move out! I know were all so close in age but I feel so much older than them. The stuff they like to do I do not really care for and vis versa!

I have stopped going to school, and restarted going back to school! things have been so crazy around here!

My diet plan failed, only because I was going strong to the gym, and I had some financial difficulties so I had to let my gym membership go, and that got me right back in my lazy mode.!

SO right now I am working two full time jobs, and I am full time student! and it is soo hard, but in the long run I will come out good!

and I guess that is about it for now, i want to post at least weekly on different subjects, topics etc... So I am going to make that a goal, and start on it!

Thanks for reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment