Sunday, January 6, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! *Late Sorry!




Sooo it is the 6th of January, and I know I am late posting my blogs!!! I should have posted one on the first! I was going to be drunk and write on New Years Eve!!! But I ended up going to South Bend and going out with my Best Friend Tia, and my sister Julisa! We had the best time ever!!! I was so drunk! It was really good! 

I am glad for 2013!!! we are HERE a new year! New goals! NEW THINGS TO DO!!!!! My baby princess sister will graduate from high school this year! and I cannot wait! I am so excited for her to start college, and go on to bigger, and better things. 

I have slight goals, I am not trying to overwhelm myself with anything this year or make any New Year Resolutions, because I never stick to those. I just have a list of things that I know I need to get done, and I know the time frame of the things I need to get done... SO for now I am just being humble, and getting through what I need to get through to move on to better things!!!

Now for the details on the SINGLE LIFE!!! haha it has been going good. I have noticed however that I seem to be into men whom are emotionally unavailable, Like even if a guy approaches me it is like they know that I am into that type of men! Which sucks for me because that is sad... WHY would I be so into guys whom are emotionally unavailable? And Honesty I do not want a relationship right now, I am not looking for one either. BUT let me find a dude who is emotionally unavailable and I'm all down there neck like i want to jump into a relationship!!! It is soooo crazy! because I do not want that at all!!!

But I have noticed I am in like with a few situations, and I really need to focus on me and what I have going on... I feel like I have been to caught up in this single atmosphere, and it is cool, and it is fun.... BUT I have bigger fish to fry then worried about this boy and that boy.... And that is TRUTH!!! so I am gonna let it be known now... and this goes for everyone!!! If y'all don't hear from me as often as your used to it is because I am re focusing on what is important!!! Like SCHOOL and WORK and FAMILY... that is what matters to me at this moment, and until I an finally back where I need to be in life I do not need to be focusing on anything else. 

I am literally starting over! With everything!!! and it is going to be rough, and I will probably get stressed! but I need the fresh start! I deserve that much for me and mine! So bring on the challenge LIFE! I am ready!!!!I am excited! and I know this year it is going to be the BEST STRUGGLE EVER!!! If I have never been more appreciative of the things I have or the people in my life! I think THIS YEAR WILL DEF make me show more appreciation! because its going down! and I am ready! SOOOOOOO READY! I love this, I love me! and I know with the support of my siblings we will be back on top in no time! and I am not letting nothing or no one stand in my way!!! 

Have Faith Have Fight, Because If you don't have faith you wont have the strength to fight!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment