Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Looking for Mr. OR Mrs Right???




I have heard people almost all my life saying "I'm Looking for Mr. Right Or Mrs Right!" 

Really? God is going to send you this right person? and you waiting on that? 

Yeah I believe God will send you people... but I do not think he is focused on finding you the right person! as if he does not have bigger Fish to fry! 

I believe everyone you cross paths with there is a reason behind it. I believe that everyone you meet or has come and gone within your life all has meaning and reasons to it. Even with horrible situations, I am sure we have all learned things from bad situations! SUCKS we had to go through some tough things in life just to learn a lesson! but we have to go through what we have to go through to be whom we were meant to be!

Back on topic! StOP fucking saying your waiting on Mr. or Mrs Right! when your out here fucking any and everyone!!! If Mr. OR Mrs. Right does come along why would they want to be with some one whom has a rep of being degrading, or cheating, or lying? Mr. Or Mrs Right will not want to be with someone like that! So if your seriously out here waiting on the OH SO PREFECT person, then fucking act like it! It is really not that hard! 

You waiting for Mrs. Right, but you in the club got girls fighting over you and shit? Yeah Mrs. Right walked RIGHT past your ass! Women do not like drama! not in that matter anyways. ( Because LowKey I think all women like drama to an extent :) ) 

And women you looking for Mr. Right but you out here acting a whole ass every where you go? Mr. Right ran the hell away!!!! 

And for everyone who is looking for Mr. And Mrs Right How do you all know you haven't already met them, as in you met them and messed it up? or they are currently sitting right in your face and your too blind to notice it?

How do yall know??? I really need to know? I need to know How do you KNOW that it is Mr. or Mrs. RIght? WHAT ABOUT THAT PERSON is going to be different from the last person you were in love or lust with???

PLEASE ELABORATE!!!! 

I am not looking for anyone! I currently need to find my DAMN SELF and get myself together!!!

I seriously do... I do not use the terms Mr. or Mrs. Right because that is just stupid! some times you fall in love with people you would never in a millon years see your self dating, or someone you have known all your life!!!

LOVE has NO FACE! i think people forget that!!! its the heart!!! IF YOUR OUT HERE LUSTING, and calling it love your stupid! 

PERIOD! 

I feel like if a lot more people focused on THEMSELVES and finding themselves first! then all your relationships no matter who it is with will be a lot better. You must KNOW and LOVE yourself before you can go looking, and trying to love someone else!!!

Seriously America Lets get it together!!!!  





No comments:

Post a Comment