Monday, December 10, 2012

THE COUNT DOWN!!!!

So my awesome weekend is approaching! I am so excited the COUNT DOWN HAD BEGUN! Via: Facebook, and Twitter! There is THREE MORE DAYS until MY awesome sister turns 21!!! FOUR MORE DAYS until I go to South Bend! And FIVE MORE DAYS until we are in CHICAGO!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 I am beyond excited! I need this break! These last few weeks have been nothing but crazy!!!! I need to get a Lawyer for this bogus ASS apartment complex I was living in! You would think after four years of doing business with a company they still don't give a damn about you as a person just about that money! and that is ridiculous! EVEN if all ends horribly and I do have to pay these people for a whole lease! in WHICH I AM NOT LIVING THERE! I swear, some shit is gonna pop off!

I should however just stay humble, I just don't like knowing after four years of doing business with them I am still at the end of the day only a check in the mail! Like companies now and days  have no morals once so ever! And it is honestly sad!

But I am not going to stress out about that now, I am going to talk to a few lawyers, and see what they can do for me IF ANYTHING, and take it from there! Because I refuse to go out without a fight!!!

Work has been going good! so far so good! I am keeping up with school, and still trying to take care of everything else!!!

Solange (my older sister) has come to stay with us, and she has been a great help as far as transportation, and helping me with Jade. It has been nice to have that kind of help! I actually can get some sort of sleep! Which is weird because I still do not get enough sleep! Like my body is used to not sleeping so I just wake u after like four or five hours, and then I cannot go back to sleep! THAT SUCKS!!!!

I have really just been focusing on me! I have been trying not to really go out of my way for anyone anymore, and not because I am selfish but it is now time to do me for me!

I have taken care of everyone for far to long! and I am taking the weight of the world off of my shoulders and only carrying the stuff I need to be carrying around!!!!

Like OMG my car!!! needs some work! alot of work actually! like 600 of shop work! then I need new tires that is like 400 dollars! sucks! but that is my baby! and I need her so I have to get her fixed, and make her all better!!!!

My uncle thinks I should trade her in, and get a newer car... But I love my dodge, and she isn that old... she is only a 2008  that's only almost 5 years old! my baby!!!

On top of everything I lost my cat, I made a few fliers, knocked on a few doors, and got no where! I hope he is safe, and hopefully someone took him in! he hates being cold, and we have had some cold nights so far since he has been gone!!!

Well that is all for now! I need to get me a lawyer! keep up with my count down to my weekend! and stay humble! me flipping shit isn't going to change anything! I need to be cool and stack this bread so I can knock down what I need to and save what I need to!

I am finding myself, and to me right now that is all that is important! I feel like everyone at some point gets lost on their journeys, and it is up to us to realize it, and find ourselves so that we can get back on track! and I am doing that for me!

Its Ariell's time to live!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment