Friday, November 30, 2012

ENDING NOVEMBER!!!


So today is the last day of November! Man where has this year went already?
      I have to say I have had some every good times this year, and some very bad times! So far I guess my November is ending on a weird note, but I will stay strong and hold on! I know how to swim and Ill be damned to drown for anyone!!

     I have learned this month that I have a few TRUE friends, and a few that were only my friends at their convience! I have ended a long relationship! which It ended VERY BAD! It has had me question my whole last four years, man when you think you really know some one, you have NO IDEA!

And in the end I have learned that at the end of the day all you really have is family, rather you all get along all the time or not there always going to be there, and around because they are your family.

I also lost my cat which I am so DEVASTATED! ugh I feel so icky about Garfy not being at home, but I am going to try to look  around some more for him, I had some people give me some good ideas on where I should look for him! I just hope all in all he is okay!!!!

December I have some big plans, to stay focused, and take a few trips! I deserve a good hang over right now! LETTMETELLYOU! lol I am going to start drinking water now so it will not be so bad! I will further explain my December plans possibly tomorrow, when December hits!!!

2012 is damn near over what do you have to show for it? I have made differences in my life, and struck a point where Ariell needs to be Ariell, and that is my main focus right now. Is School work, and bettering myself.

Everyday it is a struggle but there is not a big enough struggle where I am not going to over come it! No matter how hard I must work at it! I will overcome this current battle!!!

As for everyone who is feeling some sort of way about choices I have made thus far in my life!!! Y'all honestly can kick rocks! I am strong, and we are all HUMAN! and I do what I have to for my family!!! and myself! not a niggah or a bitch! I do me for me and mine! and until you judgers do the same get off me!!!!

Toddles for now but I promise not  forever!!!! stay TUNED for my DECEMBER ADVENTURESS'S!!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment