Thursday, November 22, 2012

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!?!

 Wow, so where do I even begin??? Lets just say shit got real, and I am moving in the next couple of days! A  person whom I thought I trusted showed they couldn't be trust, and pretty much got there ass beat!

My  little sister no longer has her security, and it is time for us to go!

I do not even know what to feel or to think! I dont know where my feelings stand! when every thing happened my first thought was soley on my sister! and it still is I love her and she comes before everyone! even me! SERIOUSLY

But I stayed shell shock for so long, and I still feel like I am in shell shock! but I dont know what is happening now! I feel some sort of way and I am not sure what way that is.

Like I guess I am more confused and hurt all at the same time, I am mad at myself for trusting someone to be around my siblings! It is my duty to protect them, and I allowed someone close enough to potentially hurt my family!

Luckily nothing got to serious, and my sister is fine! she she wont have someone would have been dead seriously!

But still I guess I have put a lot of blame towards myself! So I am now working on moving, starting fresh, and taking time to get myself back in order! I wish these feelings I have would get themselfs back together and out of my way! I do not need a cloudy judgement right now!

I am tryna stay as strong as possible!!!! but it is hard! but I am doing my best for me and my family! So that is where I am now!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment