Saturday, February 19, 2011

New Relations !

New Relations ! is today's Blogg so to say.

     I love meeting new people, and having a good time. I once thought as though I was to old to make new friends, and I also once thought I really did not need any friends. But i have figured out it is not about friends in general it is about having someone there for you when you need a shoulder to lean on. The world is a tuff place some times, and some times we all need a little shoulder to lean on or a person we can confide in. We are also never to old to make new friends or to start new relationships.

   However I am not looking for a new relationship, or am I really on a whole friend hunt. But the people that I do come across in life have all been of importance to me rather I have liked that person or not. I have learned things from everyone I have met and it has been only my honar to have met so many people, and have learned things from everyone.

I know a few people have in which been hurt by their so called friends, or best friends. in situations to where the frend might of did something deceitful, But at the end of the day we are all only humans whom all make the same mistakes. Sometimes we still have to forgive and forget. Some situations I know are not that easy to just walk away from, as in walking away and then befriend that friend who was once your friend. And in situations to where you can not find it in your heart to befriend that person again, is fine move on. But always forgive and forget.

Because at the end of the day the people who made us mad or hurt our feelings, there not walking around with anger or hurt in their hearts. THey are walking around as if they did nothing wrong. While we are carrying around all this stress, and pain for what? nothing.. let it go because while we are just sitting there letting someone else carry stress, and pain on our shoulders we are the ones losing out. not them...

But situations happen and we all learn to grow, and prosper from them. We have to be the bigger person to not allow one painful situation affect the rest of our lifes. Nothing is worth our happiness.

For relationships. Boy oh Boy.. I am going there... I have had some of the utmost craziest relationships with men. Rather it was a actual relationship or it was just some sort of booty call. I have presented myself in wrongful ways to the world, and I regret every moment of it. But I was younger than what I am now because I am still young. But I made a loe of mistakes, and had my heart broken a few times, also broke a few hearts as well.

Some one once asked me why? Why did I play with their emotions when they told me from the start they wanted such a great commitment. I honestly could not answer. This guy did tell me he puts in 100% to his relationships and he normally falls fast and hard. At the time i was like 17 I think, and they guy is a few years older than me. SO of course he wants something serious, and might not be in to all the games younger men play. But at 17 for one I did not know what I wanted, and for two I was just getting in to dating older men, because the men my age were not mature enough for me. Not because I was fast or anything in that manner, just for the reasons I had to grow up fast, and take on more responsibilities at such a young age. Anyhoo back to what I was saying. I thought he had tricks up his sleeve, I did not beleive all he was saying was true. I thought okay if he is this serious, and this willing to be commited why does he not already have a serious relationship? And why did he want to be with me, when I was still in High School? I questioned the whole situation. But I ended up being intimate with this fellow, and I played the upper hand in our encounterment, and then just walked away from the whole situation.

I asked myself, if I knew what I know now, and could go back and do it over again would I? knowing he was serious, and that I could possibly even still be with him to this day. And the answer is no I wouldn't change anything. Why? because from then and that situation I have learned a lot, I have learned a lot about myself, and learned that he is a genuwine person. Sure if I would have started a relationship with this fellow, and would have learned all the great things needed to know about him. Maybe we would of had a great relationship and maybe we wouldnt of. I do regret hurting his feelings along the way, but I am still growing now, and had way more growing to do when i was 17.

That guy and I still talk sometimes still to this day. He is an good person, our conversations are harmless. Our families have a lot of history around each other. So for the most part our conversations are catching up with each other and just being kind enough to say hello.

Okay before I talk you all to death I guess that is it for today.. More posts to come! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment