Tuesday, February 22, 2011

March ! ! !

Okay everyone... I know everyone is probably wondering why I have March as my title, and I am here to tell you all why. Coming March I am going to be on a strick agenda.. Which meaning no more sleeping in or staying up late for me. I have to budget my time, as too I am going to be working on me starting March.

I have been becoming way to lazy, I guess that is what happens when you work from home, which I can say is the only down fall. But anyhoo I have also found my self to be gaining weight, that I do not plan on keeping at all. So starting March It is going to be serious dieting, and work outs activities of that manner. My friend Meek, and I are going to be doing this together but we both stay very far away from each other to its going to be hard but to keep us on a positive note.

I am excited, I love working out I just havent been finding the time for it lately. I most like weight lifting it has always been my favorite, so Time to get back in to that manner, and get things going again. I have started a routine a few times but havent kept to it, and it is only my fault, so now I am going to make a reasonable schedule. and keep to it.

I am tired of always complaining about things i do and dont like, If I dont like it why not change it. So that is what I am going to do is change a few things I am unhappy with.. to make a new and improved Arie ! lol Cant wait.. I just got to keep the will power, and the excitement about it. But I am only i can change me so I gotta keep working on it ! wish me luck everyone !

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment