Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dreams

My friend brought this up today on facbook, and made me want to blog about it.

Dreams, they can be the best dream of your life, or they can be scary, and unpleasant. Sometimes I have dreams that I never want to awake from, and sometimes I have dreams that scare me awake.

I have dreams that seem so real. Like sometimes when something dramatic is happening in my dreams, and I might cry in my dream, I'll wake up crying for real. Or once I had a dream I was fighting, and this girl was trying to cut me with a knife, and I woke up with a stratch on the same spot the girl was trying to cut me. Or just thursday night I had a dream that my brother told me about some girl he had been seeing, and it felt so real. So when I woke up I was totally mad at him for my dream, that he knew nothing about.

I know sometimes in cases like the dream i was fighting, I might of been psychically fighting myself, or the air lol. I dont really know how else I would have got a stratch like that it was to wierd.

It is just so odd how these dreams are so alive, and vivid.. I always question my dreams like do they mean something, it is something I should look into or what?!?!?!

I love to sleep, and I love my dreams but why would they come to us so strongly if they are only dreams, and what makes us dream about half of the stuff we dream about. I was told that our dreams are based on what we ate, or what were thinking of when we go to sleep. But I sure never went to sleep thinking about fighting, or that my bf would be cheating, so why would those two dreams occur.

I guess it will be some researching I will do on my end to figure all this madness out. Because I need answers, and I need them now. ! haha I will kee you all posted on what I might find.. If anything good !

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment