Monday, July 8, 2013

DEFINE MISERY/DEPRESSION.... And if you can't LOOK THAT SHIT UP!!!

 Depression- A true clinical depression is a mood disorder in which feelings of sadness, loss, anger, or frustration interfere with everyday life for weeks or longer.

Misery- A state or feeling of great distress or discomfort of mind or body, distress, suffering, pain, poverty, affliction.

Now with those definitions I sit here in my Uncle's living room, and think and think to myself, where do people come off thinking I'm miserable, or depressed. Mostly my SIBLINGS, I guess since I am not out partying every weekend, or spending cash left and right on new stuff. I assume that makes me miserable!

     I have bills, and things I need to take care of in order to get my life back together... NOW let the shoe be on the other foot, lets say I was out spending money, partying, and buying new stuff every week.. Then I would be told I am irresponsible, and Stupid...


I just am really starting to get annoyed. I could be like some people, and let my credit stay bad, and not be able to move into certain areas or houses, or even not be accepted for certain jobs... BUT I fucked up my credit, SO I WILL CLEAN IT UP!

PERIOD, everyone needs to mind there damn business and worry about themselves. I just figured out that everyone is out for themselves, and now that I am doing the same I am miserable, and depressed...





So with all that being said, I am starting to believe that my family are my biggest haters, and to me that is sad.

I wonder if it is because they know what I am capable of... Like I am down for now, but when I come back I WILL BE COMING BACK! I think they hate the strive and motivation I have to do stuff like this. I really don't  know and I really don't care, all I know is I know who I am and where I stand, and TECHINCALLY I don't need them or their drama to keep me happy...

SORRY the ONLY THING IM ADDICTED TO IS MONEY AND CIGGERTTES I know when priorities come before fun, and I know how to budget in a good time when things get to stressful. And until  have my saving account back right, and my name cleared NO I DONT NEED to party NOR DO I NEED to be out buying new shit every weekend! I am good, I have a plan and I am executing it now...


WITH THAT BEING SAID......












No comments:

Post a Comment