Sunday, August 4, 2013

Keep Calm Its MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!!!



It is AUGUST!!!!!!! My birthday is AUGUST 24th!!!! TURN UP!!! #TWERK #TWERK #TWERK!!! hehe :)

Anyhoo August is such a great month for me! I got a NEW PERMANENT JOB!!! 







And I start school at the end of this month!!!!! I will be going to GRCC!!! I am so excited!!!!

So with having a new permanent job, and starting school I will be very busy! like all day every week busy! I am very excited, and nervous all at once! I want to be on the deans list this year, I want to strive hard in school I am shooting for all A's!!! for the first time in my life I am putting my best foot forward towards me and only me!!!!! I am more focused on myself then I ever been in my life!!! and I am very happy!!

I am a wee bit worried because I do have a dog, and Baby will need some babysitters because I do not want to leave her in her cage all day! so I am currently working on a schedule that will benefit her so that she won't be locked away in a cage! I feel like that is so cruel I can not do that to her! I just will not do it to her!!! SO with my schedules, and my BABY I will ddef work something out! There is so many children that live out here, where I live maybe they would like to earn a few extra bucks and help me with my dog!!!

I feel like I have not been this focused, and nervous in a long time! but I have no doubt at all in myself! I know what I am capable of and I know what I need to do to make things happen, and god has helped me close several doors, and has also opened several for me!! I feel like I can honestly hear him now, and I see the path he is wanting me to go down, and with all my might and strength I am going to do it!!!!

I also have a two year plan! I want to move to Seattle Washington, so I am setting goals in place for that as well! Which it is either going to be Seattle Washington, or Stanford California, depending on where my Cousin Mari is going to go to law school at! EITHER WAY I still need to set goals in place so no matter the outcome I am ready to go within my two year plan!!!

It really makes me nervous the thought of moving so far away, I have never been so far from my siblings, but it is time I start living for me! I have BEEN LIVING for them, and they are my heart and soul... but their all old enough now to take care of themselves  and they have the knowledge to be able to do so! SO with that being said...... I WANNA TRAVEL THE WORLD!!!!

There is so much I want to do and so much I want to see!!! I just wanna move each year to a different state! I want to travel abroad! And I am going to take all the steps necessary to do what I want to do! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE ARIELL IS GONNA DO HER! 

I am nervous, I am scared, I am excited, and I am Happy!!!!

Keep posted follow me on my journey!!!!!! 

It is about to be one HELL OF A RIDE!!!!!     





No comments:

Post a Comment