Thursday, December 9, 2010

Last few days...

So Sunday, i wen tand hung out with my brother ! &&& it was great ! I miss hanging out with him. I naturally moved closer to him to be able to see him more. but with both of us in school and both working our hours are soo different. So it was great to be able to go hang out with him. & we wrestled a bit, & he bit me.. now I have great bruises on my arm LMBO ! it was too funny he was totally cheating in checkers SMH ! Anyhoo TOday I had to go to this assited living class, and sign up to help those of whome need a little assitance in there home. which I thought was cool to be able to even assist someone with whatever there needs maybe. I am just so shor for time. I feel like I do not have time to do anything which sucks ! but it will all work out for me I know.

I just must stay focused, and keep my eyes on my goals, and I go this ! I am soo excited and ready for 2011 though its un real ! Speaking of which.. I should prolly change my address from my nana's old house since they moved just in case I still have anything going there.. not sure that I do.. but it never hurts to be safe ! I get off work in 29 mins, and I couldnt be more excited ! yeaha ! okay well that is enough for tonight ! later !

No comments:

Post a Comment