Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Choices !

I have choosen for the time being.. I am going to be 20. I have had to grow up way to fast, and have jumped in to relationships that have been way over my head. I have a new direction in life now, and I need to focus on what really matters, and put everything else behind me.

I do not need a boyfriend right now, there too much work, and too much of a headache, that I do not need right now. I need to create a path for my road I am traveling on, and I do  not need anything or anyone who is going to block my road, but yet only help me build it.

I have great friends, and great family, and Right now I feel like they are all I need. and I am cool with that. I guess That is about it for today. I am too ready for JAN 1 2011 ! IM READY ! (in my spongebob voice) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment