Monday, December 6, 2010

12/06/2010

So all last week I was working from 9am-1am, basically. & I have to say... this week I am tired, Of course I was off yesterday. But I went and spent time with my little brother, and my nana. And yesterday just went so fast. Now I am totally ready for it to be thursday, because I am off on thursdays, and we get paid fridays. !

I stayed up late last night talking to my bestie abotu different situations in life, and I feel as if she doesn;t understand why I see things certian ways, and I dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing. I know no matter what no one is going to think the same, we all think different, and veiw things differently. But she just I guess couldnt understand why i felt the way i did with certian situations. No biggy though, were different people with different thoughts and opionions, and were entiled to our own.

Well I have not to much more to say today, and I have to start work in 10 minutes, so everyone.. keep your head up,a nd always strive to be the best you can be for you ! and keep it moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment