Thursday, September 17, 2015

A Letter To My Sister


Tomorrow September 18th, 2015 my little sister will be 21 years young! So since I will be at work at midnight, and everyone will do all these cute things and posts I want to take my time out today to write a "Letter to My Sister"

Jade, 
I'm not going to lie, we get on each other's mother fucking nerves! But in all honesty I think we annoy each other so much because we are to much alike! You have been my sister for 21 years now tomorrow, and I could not have asked for a better sister! You are my best friennnnd, my rock and my soul! You are my strength when I am weak!! 

As sisters, we have seen some of each other's worst times, and we have seen some of each others best times, but time after time we have always had each others back, and pushed each other to try harder! 

There have been so many times when I felt hopeless and wanted to give up! So many times when I felt like I could not accomplish different things, and wanted to throw in my towel! Every time you were right there cheering me on helping me over every hump and difficulty! 

Whenever I want to do anything and do not want to do it alone I can always call on you and normally if its not petty or lame you will come with me... always if I am paying LOL 

I can not believe you are turning 21 I am so old now, and so happy! I just hope you being 21 does not get us into trouble, because if we didn't give a fuck before we surely are not going to give a fuck now! and the TURN UP IS ABOUT TO BE SO REAL! 

There have been times where I have not been the prefect sister, and there have been times where I have hurt your feelings, and your trust, there have been times I have compromised our relationship, and even then through out all my epic fails you still stand solid by my side... Not to say you have done some pretty shitty things to me too, but we are SISTERS FIRST we might not talk from time to time when we are mad, but we are still SISTERS! What is understood does not need to be explained! 



Jade you are one of the strongest women I know, you hit challenges head on and you will take prisoners if you have too LOL! Some times you feel like your not enough or that you are not doing enough! But baby I am here to tell you, you are only 21 you do not have to have your whole life figured out right at this moment! It is the time for you to live and learn, make  mistakes, laugh about them and move on! Do not let small things bring you down! And please do not turn in to a alcoholic either! 
We are about to have plenty drunken bar nights, and live like there is no tomorrow! Life is not short, its just when we realize it is to late we wish for more time. I do not ever want you to have to wish for more time, nor do I ever want to wish for more time... when it is my time, I want you to be able to say YES we lived YES we loved and YES we had fun...

YOUR THE BEST LITTLE SISTER A GIRL CAN ASK FOR AND WHILE ILL PROLLY BE AT WORK CRYING AT MIDNIGHT YOU WILL BE BUYING YOUR FIRST DRINK! I love you to the moon and back DOLL! Your my besssttttt frriiieeennnnnnddddd go BEST FRIEND THATS MY BEST FRIEND!!!! 




Thank you Jade for being the most perfect imperfect patient, and impatient sister a girl could ask for! I really cannot wait to CELEBRATE YOUR DAY WITH YOU TOMORROW!!!! ANd turn up! your the best and you know it! I love you to the moon and back, forever and always!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment