Sunday, December 1, 2013

December 2013! Hello





December is here!!! Christmas TIME!!! SEASON GREETINGS!!!! TIS' THE SEASON ETC! 


I cannot believe the end of 2013 is here, OMG! SO much has happened this year! 

        I am happy to get ready for Christmas, and New Years tho! I always TURN UP for New Years with my Best friend TIA we always have a good time! Christmas this year should be good too all of my siblings are supposed to be together for Christmas, so it should be fun and interesting. 

                     However I do have some things on my mind to address... I am getting older every year... And the less time I have to waste.... MEANING ALL DRAMA family, friend, fb, work ETC I do not want any part of... it is only wasting my time, and I do not have much time left to waste... Like Im not where I need or want to be in my life right now, so I will be damned if I waste anymore time with bullshit....

       With our family and friends we need to learn where to draw the line in their personal lifes. Like of course we all want the best for our family, and friends... we all want the people we associate with to carry themselves a certian way, but we cannot make anyone do anything!

      I will not get into relationship issues that do not directly affect my life, NOW I MIGHT GIVE A COMMENT or put my FEEDBACK in the situation but I am not going to full blown argue with ANYONE about THEIR RELATIONSHIPS.... its not my business... WHy get all worked up about what the next mf is doing in their relationship... they gone do what they want to do I cannot nor will not even try to control it... Its not my relationship its not my life... 

    Their is a fine line you can cross when referencing friends/family's relationships... I know where the line is and I choose not to cross it because it is not my business...

That does NOT MEAN I am okay with a situation or I do not care that it has happened but I am not going to waste my energy being upset about it... I can't I do not have time for it... 

This is the END OF 2013 I want to end it on a POSITIVE NOTE WITH MY SIBLINGS that is all, I am ready for the NEW YEAR, and I am hoping to get alot of things accomplished for 2014 so that I am OWN 2015!!!! yes I am being optimistic very but hey there is alot of things I HAVE TO GET DONE, and I am HOPING within 2014 everything will get done!!!! 

TIS THE SEASON!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment